ISO 9001 Management System
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Management of Tecnología Difusión Ibérica, S.L. is committed to establish, implement, and keep updated, through the Quality and Environmental System defined according to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, an Integrated Management System Policy that supports our strategic management.
The activities that Tecnología Difusión Ibérica, S.L. considers to conform to the quality required by the International Standard ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015, are:
Manufacture and commercialization of reagents for oenology.
Marketing of analyzers for oenology. Technical assistance service.
The final goal is:
- To achieve the compliance with the requirements and expectations of our clients, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- To facilitate the improvement of the necessary level of training of our direct and indirect workers for an efficient development of their functions and tasks.
- To watch over working conditions to be optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as much as possible and reducing those evaluated.
- To continuously work on the Improvement of the Quality Management System, to improve our processes.
- To promote a rational use of the natural resources and encourage the environmental awareness not only by our own actions but involving all our suppliers and customers.
- Commitment to the environmental protection, including the prevention of pollution and the sustainable use of resources.
This Policy is the basis of our Integrated Management System, which is developed by establishing measurable objectives, which are periodically reviewed as established in the System itself.
Targets of the company have been defined based on the strategic analysis context carried out and they have been informed to all levels of our structure.
The Management establishes the technical, economic and human resources necessary to implement its Policy, which is annually reviewed in order to verify their suitability for the fulfillment of the objectives set and for the context and purpose of the organization.
The Integrated Management System Policy is made public for the personnel working in our Organization. The necessary means to make it understood and implemented are provided. It is also available and within our internationalization process, to all interested parties.
The support from the management team as well as this of all the staff of TDI is absolutely necessary for the effective implementation of these principles.
TECNOLOGÍA DIFUSIÓN IBÉRICA, S.L.
Jordi Subirana García, Manager.