Infrared Analyser (FTIR)
Infrared analyser (FTIR)
(Manual and Automatic Version)
Specially designed for analysis in: maturity control, harvest reception, musts and fermenting musts, sparkling wines, finished wines, natural sweet wines.
Suitable for laboratory and harvest reception work. At the reception, possibility of connecting the filtration unit MostoNet®.
Bacchus 3 and filtration unit MostoNet® are products patented by TDI.
- 120 samples/hour.
- Sample temperature regulated by Peltier effect.
- Online prefiltration and degassing.
- Specific measure cell.
- Possibility to analyse samples where CO2 is present.
- Automatic rinsing.
- Management of urgent samples.
- Flow-cell standardization.
- Automatic adjustment of calibrations.
- Results transmission by LAN or RS232.
- Specific programme for Oenology, easy and intuitive.
- The modular and compact design allows easy move and place in the laboratory or in reception.
- Quality index at harvest reception configurable by the user.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Simple operation, no need of qualified personnel.
- Material delivered with all available calibrations for wines and musts: Alcohol, pH, Total Acidity, Sugars, Volatile Acidity, Malic, Lactic, Gluconic, assimilable Nitrogen, degrees Baumé, Brix, etc.
- Permanent analytical and technical advice by Oenological specialists for over 25 years.